11月のスケジュールと好きな言葉/My schedule in November and favorite situation/Ruiko




まずは11月のスケジュールのお知らせから。


11月のお休みは23(木)と26(日)です。

プレイ日はそれ以外の木曜日13:00-16:30、日曜日14:00-18:00(前日予約迄)。

2週間前から受付可能です。


-臨時予約について

前月の25日までに、翌月分の臨時出勤のお問い合わせを受け付けています。

臨時予約については2週間以上前からでもお問い合わせが可能です。

受付可能時間は平日13時から16:30迄。100分以上で、ラシオラ会員の方に限ります。

前月25日を過ぎたら、通常通り2週間前から臨時予約を受け付けます。


----------------------


「お許しください」という言葉が好きだ。


限界に近い時に出てくるのが良い。限界の随分手前だったり、セーフワードとしてのそれではない時。

責めから逃れたくて必死なその時に出てくるこの言葉が、何故好きなのか?


お願いするしかない、という状況が好きだからだ。

そこから逃げられない、選択権がない、という状況は私のコントール下にマゾがいることを強く感じることができる。

苦しみでいっぱいいっぱいになりながら、自分ではそこから逃げる事ができない。私の選択にかかっている。それをわかって懇願する姿が良い。

逃れられない原因は物理的に拘束されているのか、精神的に拘束されているのか、その両方か。





First I’ll announce my schedule.

My schedule of regular working days in November is below.




My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

For special sessions (sessions on not my regular working days) if you ask to schedule by the 25th of the previous month, I may be able to adjust my schedule for the sessions. 

I’m available for special sessions from 11am to 4:30pm on weekdays. And I accept only over 100min sessions for special sessions.


After the 25th previous month, you can ask special sessions from 2 weeks beforehand, the same as usual.


-------------------


I like to be begged for mercy by subs.

When you are closed to your limit, not far from the limit, when there are no safe words, I like it.

Why do I like it?

Because l can feel the situation where you have only one option, to beg me.


I can feel you are under my control when you have no choice and can not escape from my domination at all. Your destiny depends on me.

I guess you can feel it as well during our session. 

The reason you’re nable to escape could be physical restrictions or mental restrictions or both.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

復帰のお知らせ Notice of Return – Milestone 3

計算の外側に Beyond Calculation

ある現象 A Phenomenon /Ruiko