無観客 / No Audience


奴隷とやや久しぶりに、セッションをした。

撮影の相手としてプレイは定期的にしていたが、2人きりでセッションをするのは久々だった。


言わずもがな、カメラがあって照明が当たって、カメラの向こう側に複数人がいる中でプレイをするのと、2人きりのプレイは違う。


ただ、体感としてはマゾの方が感じ方の違いの差が大きい気がする。ドミナは普段のセッションから集中しつつ、安全確認などをしているので、差が少ないのかもしれない。


私はSMプレイと舞台は似ていると感じることが多い。見せること、魅せることが前提の中で、深く集中して没入して、だけど拡がり、繋がる感覚が似ている。

長くなるので、この話はまたの機会にしたい。


マゾと比べて差が少ない、とは言ったものの、撮影のプレイと大きく違うと感じる場面がある。それは、”一見何も起きていない、大したことは起きていないようだが、2人の間には様々なことが起きている"、という場面だ。

例えば、目が合って静止している時間。2人の間では、思いや思惑や欲望が交錯しているが、2人以外が見ると、退屈な場面になり得る。2人には2人の今までの時間があって、文脈があって、思いがあるから、今ここに起きていることは今ここだけではないのだ。

だけど、2人以外は、今以前のことを知らないから、わからない。


これからのプレイへの期待と恐怖に震える様子、息、短い言葉、それに反応する自分、それにまた反応するマゾ。ただ見つめていたり、短い命令だったり、簡単な拘束の過程でそれらは起きている。

地味な場面、「映えない」場面でも、たくさん起きている。



奴隷は毎回、プレイの始まりに「ご挨拶」をするのだが、そこにいつもちょっとした前口上がある。

今回の111回目のプレイの口上は、

「久しぶりのご調教となりましたが、初心にかえって受けたいと思います。」

というものだった。


床に正座をしたマゾの、ラバーマスクの奥の瞳が真っ直ぐ私を見上げている。

変態世界の中で吐かれた「初心」という謙虚で殊勝な言葉に、少し笑ってしまったが、すぐに「ああ、その通りだな。」と心に響いてしまった。


ここのホテルでプレイをするのは、奴隷以外とのプレイを含めても久しぶりだった。以前は毎週来ていたホテルだ。このレイアウトの部屋で何度もプレイをしてきた。


初心にかえろう。

長くSMプレイをやってきて、新しいことや、新しい環境や、変化や、スタンダードから外れたプレイや、色々なことをやった。

それは必要なことだと思う。幅が広がる。同じことを同じ強度でやり続けても広がらない。


私は、プレイをしながら「楽しい」と思っていた。


初心にかえろう。

楽しもう。


上手にプレイをする必要はない。珍しいプレイをする必要もない。

今ここには二人しかいないのだ。二人が「楽しい」と思えば、当たり前にそれで良いのだ。

私はSMが好きで、プレイをしている。遊んでいる。


だけど、楽しむためには、「上手」な方がもっと深く楽しめることがある、いつもと違うプレイをした方が楽しさが拡がることもある。

技術と探究は必要だ。


ただ一周回って、スタンダードが楽しくなっているだけなのかもしれない。違うことをやってみたから、スタンダードが際立っているのかもしれない。

でも、可能性を感じた。またここへ、2人でプレイをすればいつでも帰ってこられる。


マゾともっと楽しく遊ぶ為に今、私は何ができるかな?

そう考えると、ワクワクしてきた。




I had a session with my slave for the first time in a little while.


We had still been playing together regularly for filming, but it had been some time since we last had a session with just the two of us.


Needless to say, playing with cameras, lights, and several people on the other side of the lens is different from playing alone together.


Though in terms of how it actually feels, I suspect the difference may be greater for the masochist than for the Domina. Even in an ordinary session, a Domina is deeply focused while simultaneously keeping track of safety and everything else around her. Perhaps that makes the difference less pronounced for us.


I often feel that SM play and being on stage have something in common.


Both begin with the premise of showing something—of captivating an audience. Within that, you concentrate deeply and immerse yourself, while at the same time your awareness expands outward and connects with what surrounds you.


That is a subject I could write at length about, so I will leave it for another time.


Still, although I said the difference is smaller for me than it may be for a masochist, there are moments when private play feels distinctly different from filming.


They are the moments when, to an outside observer, nothing much seems to be happening—and yet countless things are happening between the two people involved.


For example, a moment when our eyes meet and neither of us moves.


Between us, thoughts, intentions, and desires are crossing back and forth. To anyone else, however, it might simply look boring.


The two of us have all the time we have spent together behind us. We have our own context, our own feelings. What is happening here and now does not belong only to the here and now.


But someone outside the two of us does not know what came before.


So they cannot know.


The trembling that carries both anticipation and fear of what is about to happen. His breathing. A few short words. My response to him, and then his response to me.


All of these things happen while I am simply looking at him, giving a brief command, or going through the process of a simple restraint.


Even in quiet moments—moments that are not particularly “photogenic”—so much is happening.


My slave begins every session with what we call his “greeting,” and he always adds a short preamble of his own.


This was our 111th session.


His words this time were:


“Although it has been a while since my last training, I would like to receive it by returning to a beginner’s mindset.”


He was kneeling formally on the floor, looking straight up at me through the eyes of his rubber mask.


Hearing such a humble, earnest phrase as “a beginner’s mindset” uttered in the middle of this strange perverted world made me laugh a little.


But almost immediately, it struck something in me.


Yes. Exactly.


It had also been a long time since I had played at this hotel, even including sessions with people other than my slave.


There was a time when I came here every week.


I have played countless times in rooms with this very layout.


Let me return to the beginning.


I have been practicing SM for a long time. Over the years I have explored new things, new environments, change, play outside the standard forms, and all sorts of possibilities.


I think that exploration is necessary.


It expands what is possible.


If you simply keep doing the same things at the same intensity, nothing expands.


And yet, in the middle of this session, I found myself thinking:


This is fun.


Let me return to the beginning.


Let me enjoy it.


I do not have to play skillfully.


I do not have to do anything unusual.


There are only two people here.


If the two of us are having fun, then of course that is enough.


I like SM.


That is why I do it.


I play.


And yet, sometimes being more skillful allows you to enjoy something more deeply. Sometimes doing something different from the usual expands the possibilities of pleasure.


Technique and exploration matter.


Perhaps I have simply come full circle, and standard play feels exciting again.


Perhaps it stands out precisely because I have spent time exploring everything that is not standard.


But I felt possibility there.


We can always come back here.


All we have to do is play together again.


What can I do now to have even more fun playing with my masochist?


When I think about that, I start to feel excited again.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

復帰のお知らせ Notice of Return – Milestone 3

計算の外側に Beyond Calculation

ある現象 A Phenomenon /Ruiko